Given the current outbreak of COVID-19 across the world, our concern for the well-being of our candidates and agency partners are our top priority. We are committed to your health and safety, and we are working around the clock to develop precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus within the organizations of our agency partners, as well as our candidates during their career transition.
Please read below the measures we have currently set in place, and keep checking back for any updates to these safety measures as per the CDC guidelines.
To our candidates:
It is important to be mindful of your surroundings and take the necessary precautions to keep yourself safe and healthy. Here are our recommended suggestions to ensure your health and safety as you navigate through your interview process:.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly
- Keep hand sanitizer on hand at all times, and use them at regular and consistent intervals
- Utilize a face mask during all interpersonal interactions
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, and limit physical contact of others should you have to leave your home
- Keep up-to-date on your individual state’s health and safety protocols
- Do not be afraid to ask that your interview be rescheduled should you start to experience any symptoms
You can find additional recommendations on keeping yourself safe, here.
To our agency partners:
In compliance with the health and safety guidelines mandated by the Center for Disease Control, these are the measures we are taking to curtail the potential spread of the Coronavirus within your organization:
- Where necessary, we will facilitate video interviews between candidate and agency partner
- Our screening process now includes educating the candidate on proper health and safety protocols to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus
- We are issuing a health questionnaire to all candidates prior to onsite interviews, and keeping you abreast of any changes in the candidate’s health leading up to their interview
- We are helping to coordinate the rescheduling of all interviews in the event of the onset of symptoms between you or the candidate
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated at this time, and will help us maintain a safe work environment for all. We also kindly request flexibility throughout the hiring process during these trying times. In the event that a candidate needs to reschedule their interview due to the onset of potential symptoms, we ask that this does not have any bearing on their candidacy, and that all hiring decisions be made fairly and objectively. We are doing our part in keeping the candidate updated should the health status of our agency partner change, and we are ensuring their cooperation in the same manner.
We are following all developments surrounding the Coronavirus very closely, and we are making sure that we are doing everything we can to support our valued candidates and agency partners at this time. We will continue to fight this issue as a community and work towards ensuring your health and safety. Feel free to check back for updates to these guidelines as we receive them.
For updated information on COVID-19, as well as additional suggestions to keep you and your communities safe, please visit the official Center for Disease Control website.